DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie's Discussions (907)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"We did dine with the dogs in Oceanside, they were a hit as we walked the boardwalk a…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Oct 22, 2012 to Looking for fun dog parks along the So Cal Coast?

10 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie

"Sorry new at this, do I upload the photos on my site and tag them accordingly or do…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Oct 22, 2012 to Photo Themes for Front Page Slide Show...

40 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Adina P

"Thanks, we've pulled together a makeshift set of costumes for the dogs I hope they t…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Oct 19, 2012 to Looking for fun dog parks along the So Cal Coast?

10 Oct 22, 2012

"Love HB Dog beach, that was her first beach experience! Ü  We are looking further so…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Oct 19, 2012 to Looking for fun dog parks along the So Cal Coast?

10 Oct 22, 2012

"Can't wait to see who made the calendar.  Are folks notified ahead of time or do we…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Oct 3, 2012 to We are NOW Accepting Photos for the 2013 DK Calendars

55 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Darn Darn Darn, I had a few photos taken recently in the appropriate formatting and…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Sep 24, 2012 to Musings About the Calendar

164 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Cheryl and Finnegan

"Thanks Sally.  I quickly discovered crates and Sasparilla didn't mix!  When I went t…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Sep 13, 2012 to Separation Anxiety

6 Sep 13, 2012

"OMG YES the house will NEVER be the same, they've eaten the carpet, wallpaper, they…"

6 Sep 13, 2012

"Thanks Laurie, I posted it there too!  LOVE the name Vernors, it's funny people don'…"

6 Sep 13, 2012

"Almost looks to have some English Setter?  My sister had one and he is that same bla…"

Jolene, Sassparilla & Josie replied Sep 12, 2012 to What kind of dog?

14 Sep 12, 2012

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service