DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Mickey got ear infections in the beginning. Now we put OtiRinse (from the vet) in hi…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 28, 2008 to Preventing Ear Infections

36 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Megan

" Here's Mickey in a couple of his Doodle Pose photos."

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 28, 2008 to Let's see Your Labradoodles and Goldendoodles in the Doodle Pose!

40 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Val MacQueen

"I'm not sure what they weigh, but they had really long legs and looked twice the siz…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 28, 2008 to Labradoodles in a sanctuary near me - Five 6-week old pups

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Ann Bankert

"There are no parents. Just the pups. The guy who broight them in said it was a poodl…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 28, 2008 to Labradoodles in a sanctuary near me - Five 6-week old pups

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Ann Bankert

"Happy belated birthday!!!! Hope you had a great one!"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 24, 2008 to Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet wife Adina!!!

43 Sep 24, 2008

"Mickey had it as a very young puppy, and I have found that almost every dog from the…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 17, 2008 to Giardia

15 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Janie

"Oh,.....and I smile EVEN MORE than BEFORE! :) From him following me everywhere to hi…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 17, 2008 to How has your labradoodle or goldendoodle changed your life?

14 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Pamela Chabillon

"When we moved here last year my husband said that this was going to be different and…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 17, 2008 to How has your labradoodle or goldendoodle changed your life?

14 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Pamela Chabillon

"Wish I had this the past year! I finally found someone who made him look great! Will…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 17, 2008 to Take this to the Groomer with you!

0 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Sandi, Jeff & Mickey

"Wow, we get in the shower with Mickey, or I should say he gets in with one of us. I…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Sep 17, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service