DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"What a terrible loss of their companionship for you. Please know you can remember Zo…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Nov 20, 2010 to Sad news

109 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Nicole

"Hey Karan, I believe Abbey's Mom is a member of DK with a webpage here. Riley's mom…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Nov 17, 2010 to Another needy doodle added to the Doodle Messenger

2 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Kyoko, if I remember correctly Yarra and her little sister, Yindi, are named after r…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Nov 8, 2010 to FINALLY! HERE IS THE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DOODLE MESSENGER!

11 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna

"Thanks all for your comments. The Messenger does belong to all of us...and here, esp…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Nov 7, 2010 to THANK YOU from the Doodle Messenger!

5 Nov 7, 2010

"You are talking to my Gus and he is so happy!!! Everyone else goes "YUK"...wet laund…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Oct 25, 2010 to Strange Smell

37 Oct 25, 2010

"Carol...I think you might be right, I'm in Florida too and have a swimming crazed La…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Oct 25, 2010 to Strange Smell

37 Oct 25, 2010

"I have been working on this since early this morning in preparation for asking all o…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Oct 9, 2010 to pet insurance

18 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"Robin...we found that this morning. The gal who is the Pres. of that is also head of…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Oct 9, 2010 to pet insurance

18 Oct 9, 2010

"Hi Nancie...The Doodle Messenger is just about ready to "reach out" to the pet insur…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Oct 8, 2010 to pet insurance

18 Oct 9, 2010

"What a great photo! We are searching for photos like this to wish our sick Doodles o…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Sep 9, 2010 to My baby Bandit is in the hospital,

69 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Suzann, Rosey & Bandit

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service