DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lynne of Fountain Falls's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"My Merlin is a poodle uncle to my doodles and will refuse to take one step if I so m…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Oct 28, 2010 to IS YOUR DOODLE NAKED?

205 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"How funny. I LOL"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Oct 27, 2010 to One of your Doodles more photogenic?

21 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Lynne of Fountain Falls

"As a goldendoodle lover and a breeder: I really like HeatherA's suggestion of having…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Sep 27, 2010 to What Do We Do About Breeder Complaints?

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Wow, I've never seen doggy tatoo before. Im going o repost my pictures so they show…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Sep 22, 2010 to How about Doodle Paws

13 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Marianne *OZZY & ZOEY

"Home depot and Lowes, I love it. Great idea."

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Sep 21, 2010 to help my dad cant go near my golden doodle

9 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"We found that one of our doodles was very timid and suspicious of men, when they cam…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Sep 21, 2010 to help my dad cant go near my golden doodle

9 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"So funny and what beautiful doodles. I'm new to this sight and it is so great to sha…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Sep 21, 2010 to Tracking Dog Hits On Scent. Strange Package Found On Ohio Womans Doorstep

52 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom

"I'm new to kisses and love this web sight! Nice you had a polite discussion. I've ac…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Sep 20, 2010 to Someone Asked Me -- And What Is This Pretty Little Fellow?

10 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Lynne of Fountain Falls

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service