DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to know.  I wasn't about to change all three of my guys from Acana anyway,  The…"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Mar 20, 2018 to Champion Foods. Orijen and Acana being Sued

35 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Nicky, Riley & Boris

"The Complaint is over 70 pages and truthfully, I didn't read it all that carefully,…"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Mar 20, 2018 to Champion Foods. Orijen and Acana being Sued

35 Apr 16, 2018

"I have found the law suit on line.  It is a available to the public through the Dist…"

35 Apr 16, 2018

"Oh, no!  I buy everything for my three from Chewy, especially almost 30lbs of Acana …"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Apr 19, 2017 to Pet Smart buys Chewy's

8 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"These poor dogs!  Thankfully they are in rescue now and will be taken care of and he…"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Mar 7, 2016 to There But For The Grace of God...

41 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I've been using Chewy.com for years and never had a problem."

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Nov 4, 2015 to Doggiefood.com Belly Up? Warning.

21 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Hi, Nicky!  If the friend is currently in Israel, would it be possible for her to co…"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied May 1, 2015 to Nepal Tragedy *UPDATE

9 May 3, 2015
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Can't wait - I love Chewy.com!"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Apr 30, 2015 to The Good Stuff Giveaway sponsored by Chewy.com is almost here!

38 May 29, 2015
Reply by Pam & Trixie

"I did it!  Changing the browser worked.  Thank you so much!!  Now I just have to lea…"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Apr 29, 2015 to Changing profile photo

31 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Nancy & Echo

"Yes!  I had my DD standing behind me holding the treat bag over my head.  Emma, the…"

Donna, Emma, Bender & Busby replied Apr 28, 2015 to Changing profile photo

31 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Nancy & Echo

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service