DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Madeline and Peanut's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Really. Thanks for the input. I don't know what the deal is with peanut, but he has…"

Madeline and Peanut replied Oct 24, 2011 to Teething Help!

6 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Jennifer,Chloe & Myla

"Thank you so much for your input.  This is all new to us and we are trying to find a…"

Madeline and Peanut replied Aug 2, 2011 to Puppy behavior questions??? Get answers from a professional behavior consultant

38 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Rosemary (Ro) and Enzo

"Yes. The class for socialization and then an in home trainer to cover the things tha…"

Madeline and Peanut replied Aug 2, 2011 to Looking for in home puppy trainer in Omaha, NE.

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Madeline and Peanut

"We have an 8 week old mini goldendoodle and would like to know how to play with him…"

Madeline and Peanut replied Aug 1, 2011 to Puppy behavior questions??? Get answers from a professional behavior consultant

38 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Rosemary (Ro) and Enzo

"UPDATE:  Last night was night four with Peanut.  As my daughter said, the first thre…"

Madeline and Peanut replied Aug 1, 2011 to HELP WITH CRATE TRAINING PLEASE!!!!!!!!

21 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"We ordered a snuggle puppy and hopefully it will be here soon! He is actually asleep…"

Madeline and Peanut replied Jul 31, 2011 to HELP WITH CRATE TRAINING PLEASE!!!!!!!!

21 Aug 1, 2011

"That's good to hear. I was trying to answer your post about Peanut and Lilly being f…"

Madeline and Peanut replied Jul 31, 2011 to HELP WITH CRATE TRAINING PLEASE!!!!!!!!

21 Aug 1, 2011

"Where did you find the snuggle puppy with the heartbeat? We would definitely like to…"

21 Aug 1, 2011

"Thank you everyone for all of these replies! Tonight will be a much more restful nig…"

21 Aug 1, 2011

"Wow! That's interesting because we got Peanut from Mueller Pups too!! I will definit…"

21 Aug 1, 2011

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service