DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dexter's Mom's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rita, Oh no! I hope Fazzy is feeling better! That was such a scary time with Dex…"

Dexter's Mom replied Jul 2, 2013 to Cervical herniated disc

15 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dexter's Mom

"Well, great news...Dexter's MRI was completely normal! Since he was under anesthesia…"

Dexter's Mom replied Jan 7, 2013 to Cervical herniated disc

15 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dexter's Mom

"The excessive barking is when we're HOME and he's not crated. I'm sure he does it wh…"

Dexter's Mom replied Jan 6, 2011 to Advice for Excessive barking when doorbell rings, someone knocks on the door or he hears the gate outside...

13 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Julie & Wrigley

"That sounds like a great option. Dexter loves his treats, but is a picky eater...mor…"

Dexter's Mom replied Jan 6, 2011 to Advice for Excessive barking when doorbell rings, someone knocks on the door or he hears the gate outside...

13 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Julie & Wrigley

"How fun! Please let me know when the group is created for this as Dexter and I would…"

Dexter's Mom replied Sep 22, 2010 to I know it's early but are we all doing a Christmas card Exchange this year??

25 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

"The article is great, thanks! Everything helps and I'm sure if you fix one problem,…"

Dexter's Mom replied Jun 16, 2010 to Stubborn Doodle...anyone have a Doodle who decides when he wants to walk and when he doesn't?!

17 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jenel Looney

"LOL It is pretty funny. :-) Great recommendation to vary our routine. Thanks!!"

Dexter's Mom replied Jun 16, 2010 to Stubborn Doodle...anyone have a Doodle who decides when he wants to walk and when he doesn't?!

17 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jenel Looney

"LOL - my husband and I do the same thing "Let's go get Mom" "Let's go get Dad". They…"

Dexter's Mom replied Jun 15, 2010 to Stubborn Doodle...anyone have a Doodle who decides when he wants to walk and when he doesn't?!

17 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jenel Looney

"We're on a collar now and he's done pretty well. We started on a body harness when h…"

Dexter's Mom replied Jun 15, 2010 to Stubborn Doodle...anyone have a Doodle who decides when he wants to walk and when he doesn't?!

17 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jenel Looney

"LOL that sounds just like my Dexter. Though he doesn't cover his face...that's too c…"

17 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jenel Looney

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service