DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Barb Betts's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for the info. Just needed some base numbers to start. I have a feelin…"

Barb Betts replied Dec 11, 2016 to Need Height (Top of Head to Floor) Estimate for Male Chocolate Labradoodle F1B Standard!

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Barb Betts

"Thanks. I did eMail him today if he had any idea about past litters height. He did g…"

Barb Betts replied Dec 11, 2016 to Need Height (Top of Head to Floor) Estimate for Male Chocolate Labradoodle F1B Standard!

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Barb Betts

"Thanks. I am just looking for a base. Will add extra height as well. The breeder gav…"

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Barb Betts

"Intact male F1B Chocolate Labradoodle. He is 11 weeks now at 10 weeks he was 11 lbs.…"

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Barb Betts

"Here is what I am going for in making the indoor kennel. Except it will be taller an…"

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Barb Betts

"So what do you think the total height (including head) or from shoulder to top of he…"

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Barb Betts

"I guess I should of said that I am not looking for an exact height. I know that the…"

Barb Betts replied Dec 10, 2016 to Need Height (Top of Head to Floor) Estimate for Male Chocolate Labradoodle F1B Standard!

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Barb Betts

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service