DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Karin and Cooper's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Cooper does the exact same thing! When he hears the ice maker, he runs up and sits a…"

Karin and Cooper replied Feb 5, 2009 to Ice cubes

31 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby

"Thank you Liza! You are just a lifesaver for me. I love hearing all of Kachi's stori…"

Karin and Cooper replied Nov 21, 2008 to Training my golden doodle. I'm having a problem crate training my golden doodle. She will be 10 week old tomorrow. I need some help

24 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Karin and Cooper

"My question to you all is: what time does your doodle go to sleep? We've only had Co…"

Karin and Cooper replied Nov 18, 2008 to Training my golden doodle. I'm having a problem crate training my golden doodle. She will be 10 week old tomorrow. I need some help

24 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Karin and Cooper

"I am loving all the pictures! Shelly just sent some new pictures this morning. Deb…"

Karin and Cooper replied Oct 1, 2008 to Referrals from owners of goldendoodle from AlmondBlossom doodle breeder in Northern Cal area

30 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Debbie V & Daisy

"Debbie - we saw that on the website too but when I asked her when her next available…"

Karin and Cooper replied Oct 1, 2008 to Referrals from owners of goldendoodle from AlmondBlossom doodle breeder in Northern Cal area

30 Oct 2, 2008

"Hi Debbie, We are getting an English Mini Doodle from Almond Blossom in mid-Novembe…"

Karin and Cooper replied Sep 30, 2008 to Referrals from owners of goldendoodle from AlmondBlossom doodle breeder in Northern Cal area

30 Oct 2, 2008

"Hi Jim, We are getting an Almond Blossom Doodle come Nov. 16th. We just got the pic…"

Karin and Cooper replied Sep 22, 2008 to Referrals from owners of goldendoodle from AlmondBlossom doodle breeder in Northern Cal area

30 Oct 2, 2008

"That's what I am hoping for too! It's good to hear from someone who got the last one…"

Karin and Cooper replied Sep 19, 2008 to How to pick a Doodle?

12 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Noble Vestal Labradoodles

"Thanks Jackie and Joannie! All this feedback has been really helpful. We are very ex…"

Karin and Cooper replied Sep 19, 2008 to How to pick a Doodle?

12 Sep 25, 2008

"Thanks to all of you for your very helpful responses! I really appreciate the time y…"

Karin and Cooper replied Sep 18, 2008 to How to pick a Doodle?

12 Sep 25, 2008

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service