DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"You know, that might work for Ollie. He's goofy that way too. Thanks so much to ever…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Jul 1, 2013 to No More Doggie Door - Help!

15 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

"I forgot to tell everyone, I am handicapped and have to use a cane so walking more t…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Jul 1, 2013 to No More Doggie Door - Help!

15 Jul 1, 2013

"I'm sorry, I don't understand. "

15 Jul 1, 2013

"Thank you for the information regarding the owner requesting help for an injured Doo…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Mar 21, 2012 to Members MAY ask for feedback about breeders...

18 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Cristiana Witkowski

"Does anyone have experience with Bay Lake Doodles in Orlando? I think I have been sc…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Mar 16, 2012 to Members MAY ask for feedback about breeders...

18 Jul 24, 2012

"I wish I would have asked about an Orlando Breeder who just took my deposit and I ha…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Mar 16, 2012 to Members MAY ask for feedback about breeders...

18 Jul 24, 2012

"The dog is probably smarter than the owner. How can he allow that to happen repeatly…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Mar 25, 2011 to Do I Belong to a Rottweiler Now????

57 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

"Congratulations! What a beauty Albus is. Don't you just love em!  Judy and Oliver"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Mar 18, 2011 to The Hopeless Doodle Addict Award Comes to MINNESOTA!

53 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Kathy Janes

"Also, Ed and Joanne have alread adopted another. I think they were in a hurry to get…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Jan 5, 2011 to Aussie Poo needs a home

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper

"Thank you so much. I think Sully is a bit worse, but I do have visitors give him tre…"

Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper replied Jan 5, 2011 to Aussie Poo needs a home

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Judy Ingram - Oliver & Cooper

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service