DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Loriann Clayton-Bethard's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face!! Thanks for sharing!!! The first…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Jan 4, 2014 to Dogs and their new booties!

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Rosemary (Ro) and Enzo

"Thank you. It's hard to accept our time left together is finite....still kind of in…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 17, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Robin and Libby Louise

"Santa Paws couldn't wait!! Zouki's orthopedic bed and self warming blanket arrived t…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 17, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013

"The chewing gum was a fantistic visual for me!"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 12, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013

"This community is wonderful!! Thanks to the helpful suggestions made in answer to my…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 12, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013

"Thanks Joanne! We got hit hard here with snow last year (at least for this area), an…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 10, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013

"Thanks for the great suggestions everyone! Bozouki loves her "cave" in our carpeted…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 10, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013

"Thanks again, Karen! I never even considered these options, so I'll ask the vet for…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 9, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013

"Thanks!!! That is great info, and I will do some research on fish oil and dosages. A…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Dec 9, 2013 to Keeping a Senior Dog Comfortable during Winter

26 Dec 18, 2013

"I just placed my Goldendoodles calendar order, and Kaleida and I can't wait for it t…"

Loriann Clayton-Bethard replied Nov 5, 2013 to 2014 Calendars are Ready -- Buy Now and WIN!

143 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Adrienne

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service