DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Kathy Brady's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW! Thanks so much for sharing! When I take Tully to his vet today, I'll know what…"

Kathy Brady replied Jul 3, 2012 to Itchy doggy now has hot spots (Update post vet visit)

36 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Thanks for the quick response, Karen! Does the EPO have any prophylactic qualities;…"

Kathy Brady replied Jul 2, 2012 to Itchy doggy now has hot spots (Update post vet visit)

36 Jul 3, 2012

"My Tully is having the same problem. He is 3 and has never had any sort of allergy b…"

Kathy Brady replied Jul 2, 2012 to Itchy doggy now has hot spots (Update post vet visit)

36 Jul 3, 2012

"Hooray for Midnight! I bought a bandana for Tully, but my husband fell (the night be…"

Kathy Brady replied Dec 12, 2010 to MIDNIGHT NEEDS NEW HIPS FOR XMAS - UPDATE!

119 Dec 12, 2010

"Despite my frustrations navigating the website, I hope Tully and a few of his "cousi…"

Kathy Brady replied Nov 14, 2010 to MIDNIGHT NEEDS NEW HIPS FOR XMAS - UPDATE!

119 Dec 12, 2010

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm trying to buy 3 bandanas and the site keeps reverting to only…"

Kathy Brady replied Nov 11, 2010 to MIDNIGHT NEEDS NEW HIPS FOR XMAS - UPDATE!

119 Dec 12, 2010

"Hi Adina, I haven't been on the website much at all of late, what with 2 brand new g…"

Kathy Brady replied Nov 15, 2009 to ATTENTION DOODLE KISSES MEMBERS! Important Info...

236 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Adina P

"Heather and family, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your darling, Cujo. Know th…"

Kathy Brady replied Dec 22, 2008 to Tragedy has struck one of our Members

210 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Kathy Janes

"How about Desiree (heart's desire), and in keeping with your other dogs, call her De…"

Kathy Brady replied Dec 16, 2008 to NEED A NAME

22 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by George & MeLinda

"Hi Karie, Who scored the dog food, what was the criteria, and when was it published?…"

Kathy Brady replied Oct 21, 2008 to Kirkland Signature Chicken, Rice, and Vegetables

32 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Nancy Doodlesville

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service