DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Diana Allen's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, there is no garage, no basement and he will chew through a door if locked in a r…"

Diana Allen replied Feb 26, 2011 to Could anger be a reason a dog is marking the inside of the house?

25 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Diana Allen

"No we have not gone to obedience classes... Our dogs really have not been a problem…"

Diana Allen replied Feb 26, 2011 to Could anger be a reason a dog is marking the inside of the house?

25 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Diana Allen

"Thanks everyone for replying.... I shall try a few things and hope for the best...."

Diana Allen replied Feb 25, 2011 to Could anger be a reason a dog is marking the inside of the house?

25 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Diana Allen

"Yes I would agree, he is very sensitive, very smart. He wants to be with us 24/7. Ev…"

Diana Allen replied Feb 25, 2011 to Could anger be a reason a dog is marking the inside of the house?

25 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Diana Allen

"Hi there, wow you sure had your share of troubles too! I would agree with you it sur…"

25 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Diana Allen

"Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to write, that goes for everyone who…"

Diana Allen replied Feb 24, 2011 to Could anger be a reason a dog is marking the inside of the house?

25 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Diana Allen

"Thanks for you tips! I am sure all is well with Cagney.. I am not a vet but it all l…"

Diana Allen replied Nov 7, 2010 to peeling nose

8 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Caitlin and Albus

"His nose looks perfectly fine.. it seems like it was just like a sun tan peeling...…"

Diana Allen replied Nov 7, 2010 to peeling nose

8 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Caitlin and Albus

"Hi Peggy,,,, thanks for sharing your story... this was just a one time thing... we d…"

Diana Allen replied Jun 28, 2010 to Does anyone's Doodle have a big problem being locked in a room ?

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Diana Allen

"Wow,,, another crazy story! The door Cagney chewed was also one of those hollow type…"

Diana Allen replied Jun 27, 2010 to Does anyone's Doodle have a big problem being locked in a room ?

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Diana Allen

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service