DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Theresa and Doodle Dagny's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just reading through discussions I've responded to (looking for something spec…"

Theresa and Doodle Dagny replied Sep 5, 2015 to Spaying & my Fears...Questions too

61 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Cheryl and Finnegan

"Thank you!  I will be calling the vet Monday.  I'm not sure I can do this again!  It…"

Theresa and Doodle Dagny replied Aug 1, 2015 to Advice - 11 Mo. Old Female in Heat

9 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Theresa and Doodle Dagny

"I'm definitely going to go through my son's drawers tonight and look for his old und…"

Theresa and Doodle Dagny replied Jul 30, 2015 to Advice - 11 Mo. Old Female in Heat

9 Aug 1, 2015

"Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with me!  The swim tr…"

Theresa and Doodle Dagny replied Jul 30, 2015 to Advice - 11 Mo. Old Female in Heat

9 Aug 1, 2015

"Haha, thanks!"

9 Aug 1, 2015

"UPDATE - just found someone's old underwear (I will not divulge whose) and cut a hol…"

Theresa and Doodle Dagny replied Jul 28, 2015 to Advice - 11 Mo. Old Female in Heat

9 Aug 1, 2015

"Oops - Karen's right.  It's been a while since I've read about potty training.  Your…"

Theresa and Doodle Dagny replied Apr 9, 2015 to Potty Training Tips :)

9 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

"Excellent! Do a search on potty training once you get onto the training page and the…"

9 Apr 11, 2015

"How old will she be when you bring her home?  Have you joined the "Puppy Madness" an…"

9 Apr 11, 2015

"Too cute! Congratulations!"

Theresa and Doodle Dagny replied Apr 9, 2015 to Sharing our news

23 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Theresa & Duncan

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service