DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

K Frey's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey everybody. I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that I had an opport…"

K Frey replied Nov 3, 2009 to What do you think about this breeder- Lakeshore Doodles?

48 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Can I ask how much you paid for yours? Our local Labradoodle breeders are asking $25…"

K Frey replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do you think about this breeder- Lakeshore Doodles?

48 Jul 15, 2012

"Yup, he's a cutie! He wouldn't happen to be yours, would he?"

K Frey replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do you think about this breeder- Lakeshore Doodles?

48 Jul 15, 2012

"That is why I started looking at Lakeshore, because they provide the option to have…"

48 Jul 15, 2012

"Yes, there are actually some really good Labradoodle breeders near us. Honestly, and…"

48 Jul 15, 2012

"Yeah, I have searched alot of the recommended breeders as well as Goldendoodles.com…"

48 Jul 15, 2012

"Boy is that hard to do, though! I would much rather be able to visit a breeder than…"

48 Jul 15, 2012

"Boy am I glad I asked for opinions! My gut really was telling me to avoid this breed…"

48 Jul 15, 2012

"Hi, Carole. Your Gaston is absolutely adorable! I'm wondering if you could tell me w…"

K Frey replied Oct 22, 2009 to Introducing "Gaston Cramer"

20 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Carole (*Koda*Monty*Bindi)

"Hi, Lorraine. I LOVE that idea! You're right- it'd be a great way to fulfill my need…"

K Frey replied Oct 22, 2009 to Help w/ my husband!

38 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Bromley

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service