DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Greta and Ambi (doodle)'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your explanation. So it seemed to me, too. It's no longer so important…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied Aug 19, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Greta and Ambi (doodle)

"Ambi a little over 9 months. He is already a big boy, his shoulder height is 63 cm a…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied Aug 15, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"I wanted a wavy coat, but I'll see what it will be. As a puppy, he had no waves on t…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied Jun 29, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"Thank you. Now, after the cut, he's darker. I do not know if it's red or darker apri…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied Jun 28, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"Yesterday, his first haircut. I was afraid that he will be terrible, but I like his…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied Jun 25, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"Really excellent !!! I have a shorter variant - if you want a dog to walk next to yo…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied May 28, 2019 to Leash type with the best grip?

39 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by Stacy

"This would be great! Can you please send me their contacts?"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied May 26, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"My Ambi F1B Goldendoodle (soon will be 7 months old) is very similar to your Gumbo,…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied May 26, 2019 to What type of coat is Gumbo? Grooming question

12 May 26, 2019

"Interesting. Do you know if is anywhere in Austria organized a bigger Doodle meeting…"

Greta and Ambi (doodle) replied May 26, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"Doodles also do not breeding at us. There is one breeder in our country who has F1 G…"

32 Aug 19, 2019

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service