DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Doodle Kisses 2012 Calendars are HERE!!! YOU CAN CELEBRATE!

We have FOUR different calendars to accomodate the beautiful doods.

1) A Labradoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.

2) A Goldendoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.

3) An all doodle calendar with several excellent photos per page.

4) An all puppy calendar with one cute pup per page.

Get one of each for home, office, kitchen, and your dood's crate ;-)

Order your calendars here:http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses

BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS...REMEMBER MEMBERS CAN WIN one of several excellent prizes by following the instructions below (in BOLD):

If you buy your calendars between now and the end of Tuesday, November 8, 2010 your name will be put into a drawing for every calendar you buy. So if you buy 5 calendars, your name will be entered 5 times. If you buy 10 calendars, 10 times, and so on.

YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS BETWEEN NOW THE END OF TUESDAY, NOV 8 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ABOVE PRIZES (and you must be a member of DK). WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED MAKING YOUR PURCHASES, RESPOND TO THIS DISCUSSION TO LET ME KNOW THE NAME (OR INITIALS OF THE NAME) YOU USED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE...this way i can match your buyer's name with your profile name on DK so I can contact you if you win. You may post only the initials of your purchase name in your response if you are more comfortable doing that to maintain privacy.  Also if I already KNOW your full name (as it is on your credit card/etc) then don't worry about it.

Here's what you could win:

1) $100 real money 
(not a gift certificate or 'credit' but the real deal!)

2) Les Poochs Mat Zapper provided by our 'Hopeless Doodle Addict' member,Kemp Rader, owner of the Doodle Country Store

As described on the Doodle Country Store site: The ultimate tool in Dematting!! This Brush demats up to fifty times better than the Les Poochs firm series due to the unique layout of the bristles. It does not remove out as much undercoat. Designed to be used on the toughest of mats, it helps extend the life of your other brushes as it is the first line of defense in "Emergency" coat situations!!! -- this is an $85 value.

3) Two winners will receive a Gift Basket from our 'Hopeless Doodle Addict' member Nina's business, Doggie B Goode -- a $35 dollar value.

4) One winner will receive the Pup Light (also courtesy of Doodle Country Store) and a puppy 'baby book' (from Adina) in which to record your puppy's milestones!

So without further ado...shop away at http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses

I hope you all love the calendars! And while you're shopping, might as well get your DK tee shirts, hats, and PJ's too :-)

AND...don't forget that 25% of all DK proceeds go to doodle and dog rescue!

Views: 4070

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just looked at mine and the dates are correct. I have the Lotsa Doodles calendar.

I ordered 2 different ones and all 3 were wrong. frustrating.

There was a discussion about this shortly after the calendars came out. Someone else had this problem. I would write a letter to Cafe Press and tell them they were Christmas gifts and just opened. This is their mistake and they need to make good on your purchase, IMO.

Agreed.

Ditto, I hope DK will back you up!

It is definitely Cafe Press' mistake.  They printed the calendars.  We only select the images.  I hadn't complained to them because they had been so good at allowing returns for all those who mentioned the error so far.  But I will complain to them about this. 

I emailed CafePress.  The email area mentioned that they are getting a large volume of emails so it may take them longer to respond...just so you know.  In any case, their unwillingness to issue a corrected calendar is unacceptable so hopefully the right people will correspond with me so we get this fixed so anyone who got the wrong dated calendar will get a new one for free.

I saw that, too, when I sent my first complaint.  My email didn't get acknowledge yet.  I went a different route to the refund request page.  They are issuing a refund, but it wasn't until I got angry with them.

oh geez! I hope none of the ones I ordered have this issue! I already wrapped 4/5 I ordered (5th one for us but that one looks okay!) I hope you get your refund!

They are issuing a refund after I demanded one a second time. l am still disappointed.  

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but I have another issue with the 2012 calendars.

The photos were printed in a really bad quality, Cafepress has used too much black ink and all pictures are too dark and all have a blurry shadow now.

I emailed CafePress several times since I got them but they never replied to me.

Luckily I bought only 2 calendars this year but I won't hang them up. With the poor printing job all the great sharp crisp shots of doodles and weeks of time spent choosing the perfect shots went down the drain.

That is very sad to hear. The calendars in the past were done very well.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service