DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Doodle Kisses 2012 Calendars are HERE!!! YOU CAN CELEBRATE!

We have FOUR different calendars to accomodate the beautiful doods.

1) A Labradoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.

2) A Goldendoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.

3) An all doodle calendar with several excellent photos per page.

4) An all puppy calendar with one cute pup per page.

Get one of each for home, office, kitchen, and your dood's crate ;-)

Order your calendars here:http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses

BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS...REMEMBER MEMBERS CAN WIN one of several excellent prizes by following the instructions below (in BOLD):

If you buy your calendars between now and the end of Tuesday, November 8, 2010 your name will be put into a drawing for every calendar you buy. So if you buy 5 calendars, your name will be entered 5 times. If you buy 10 calendars, 10 times, and so on.

YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS BETWEEN NOW THE END OF TUESDAY, NOV 8 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ABOVE PRIZES (and you must be a member of DK). WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED MAKING YOUR PURCHASES, RESPOND TO THIS DISCUSSION TO LET ME KNOW THE NAME (OR INITIALS OF THE NAME) YOU USED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE...this way i can match your buyer's name with your profile name on DK so I can contact you if you win. You may post only the initials of your purchase name in your response if you are more comfortable doing that to maintain privacy.  Also if I already KNOW your full name (as it is on your credit card/etc) then don't worry about it.

Here's what you could win:

1) $100 real money 
(not a gift certificate or 'credit' but the real deal!)

2) Les Poochs Mat Zapper provided by our 'Hopeless Doodle Addict' member,Kemp Rader, owner of the Doodle Country Store

As described on the Doodle Country Store site: The ultimate tool in Dematting!! This Brush demats up to fifty times better than the Les Poochs firm series due to the unique layout of the bristles. It does not remove out as much undercoat. Designed to be used on the toughest of mats, it helps extend the life of your other brushes as it is the first line of defense in "Emergency" coat situations!!! -- this is an $85 value.

3) Two winners will receive a Gift Basket from our 'Hopeless Doodle Addict' member Nina's business, Doggie B Goode -- a $35 dollar value.

4) One winner will receive the Pup Light (also courtesy of Doodle Country Store) and a puppy 'baby book' (from Adina) in which to record your puppy's milestones!

So without further ado...shop away at http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses

I hope you all love the calendars! And while you're shopping, might as well get your DK tee shirts, hats, and PJ's too :-)

AND...don't forget that 25% of all DK proceeds go to doodle and dog rescue!

Views: 4070

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry about that but I'm glad you've mentioned it.  I think my batches turned out okay.  There are times when I think they printed things a wee bit too dark, but usually it's not enough to make them bad photos.  DO contact CafePress about it. 

I know. I have been super happy with the results in the past 2 years. Not sure what happened this year and that they actually do not even care to reply since a month. I'll take a picture of this year's calendar next to the 2012 calendar. The quality difference is so obvious that I am pretty sure that it will be visible even when I take a picture of it.

My husband and I are a little disappointed too with the printing.  We have been very happy with the calendars until this year.  Both the labradoodle and goldendoodle calendar have a line down the center of quite a few of the photos.  Does anyone else notice a line down the center of the photos?  Not a big deal but for the $ I would expect a better printing job.  Hopefully this is a fluke and next year it will be better.  I will still enjoy seeing all the beautiful doods each month, line or not!  I haven't noticed that the pictures are dark or a blurry shadow.

Ann, my calendars don't have a line down them.  I wonder if they had different printings and the problems arose with certain batches and not with others. I have found that whenever I have contacted Cafe Press with a problem, it was rectified immediately.  Perhaps they would send you new calendars?

I would contact CafePress immediately.  There is no line down the ones I got.  They print the calendars on demand.  So there is never a huge batch being printed just for one type of calendar...each one is printed as they are ordered.  However, I can imagine that at certain times of day or whatever, there are a bunch printed that all end up with the same flaw. 

And I just realized that one of my calendars is also 2011 instead of 2012. I'll email them again I guess...

Try the link for returns.  That is where I had success.  Have your order number handy, too.

Thanks for the tip. It actually worked this way and they just replied that they are going to send me a replacement. I hope this will also fix the issue with the poor printing quality. Happy camper again :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service