DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Before I tell you where to go to get your own, please make note that when you choose your calendar you MUST choose the starting month too.  The default is November of this year.  I'm guessing you don't want that default and you'd prefer a calendar that starts in January so you don't run out of calendar before the end of 2017. 

Look at these two photos below for details:

This is what it looks like to order.  See the red arrow pointing at the "Starting Month" -- click the drop down menu to select January 2017.

Below is what your shopping cart looks like.  Notice the red arrow I drew.  Check here too before placing your final order to ensure that your calendar starts in January 2017 (not the default of November).

If you'd like a look at the individual calendar photos in larger size go to these links:

Lotsa Doodles 2017: https://goo.gl/photos/zfStSSsvNCcVeX2s7
Labradoodles 2017: https://goo.gl/photos/htyY7rjYEAR3KLq68
Goldendoodles 2017: https://goo.gl/photos/1ogPQjoXFcGzxjUd9

Anyone who purchases their calendars between now and the end of Tuesday, Nov 8, will be eligible to win one of three prizes:

1) Les Poochs brush from The Doodle Country StoreThe creme de la creme for brushing non-shedding doodle coats!
2) A $50 gift certificates for The Doodle Country store

3) A $25 Amazon Gift Certificate

To enter the random drawing, comment below with what you purchased as well as some details about your order (initials, order number or whatever you feel comfortable posting publicly that will allow me to match you with your order).

OKAY GO GET YOUR CALENDARS!
Get one for your vet, groomer, trainer and anyone else who loves your doodle.  One for your office, one for your kitchen, one for your bedroom and one for your doodle's crate ;-)

And while you're at it, we have some really fun doodle kisses apparel too!

Buy your calendars and doodle t-shirts at our online store: CafePress.com/DoodleKisses

*When your calendar arrives, OPEN it immediately.  Occasionally CafePress has printing errors, but they have an excellent replacement policy.  Make sure your order came out correctly, especially if it is a gift.

Save

Views: 1099

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ordered 2 calendars :) 

Order number 289885352

Ordered the awesome cute calendar! :) Order number 289893619 

Congratulations to...

1) Angie S who has won the Les Poochs brush!
2) Delfina who has won the GC to The Doodle Country Store
3) Joleen who won the Amazon GC!

Please contact me so I can get you hooked up with your prizes!

Thanks to everyone for supporting DK with your purchase.  I hope you love your calendars all year long!

That is pawsome, thank you so much! Over the moon excited! 

Congrats, Angie, Delfina, and Joleen.

Thanks for creating such wonderful calendars, Adina.  You outdid yourself this year.

What? No way? I won something? Or is there another Joleen in here?
I thought Kami being in the calendar was super awesome on it's own! Thank you so much!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service