DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Here he is before the big shave down!.....And Oliver is his name!

UPDATE: Oliver as he now being called by the shelter thanks to the Doodle Kisses gang, is now playing with his toys, greeting the shelter workers at the gate and happily wagging his tail! As of yesterday he has not defecated in his kennel and is finally getting the whole "Poop is for outside ONLY" concept!...However, he is still recovering from his respiratory infection and will not be released to me for another week...Vets orders...but he is making tremendous progress thanks to a lovely young woman named Jonnie Coe...Thank you Jonnie!

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oliver looks like he's going to be a beautiful boy in no time. It sounds like he's already made a lot of progress physically and socially. Great job by you and Jonnie. You've got him on the path to the happy life he deserves.

I like the name, too.
Oliver is a great name for such a great dood. He is going to be a very handsome boy. Kudos to you!!!!!
I can't thank you enough Jac

My heart is singing

Oliver Twist is a perfecr name

Suze
Amazing!
Where can I find the details about this (un)lucky boy? How wonderful that he is getting a second chance from such caring people . I look at our Sophie and can't imagine her starting out a life like Oliver.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service