DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The Animal Control Officer called me, he was finally able to catch Lindsay. There were a few calls today about a stray dog, and the officer saw her too. He had several foot races with her, and at one point she was in his trap, and escaped. (doodles are too smart.) But finally she was too hungry and went into the trap again. He says she seems fine and no worse for wear. Yahoo !!!!

I will be suggesting harnesses or kennel leads for future older doodles.

Always a lesson to be learned. So glad this lesson has a happy ending.

I had to add her picture.

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOOOHOOOO!!! YIPPPEEE!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!
YES!!!! Wonderful NEWS Ann!!! TBTG...A Very Happy ending for SURE!!
Great news!!! So happy she's safe. Too bad she can't tell you all about her adventure. But I'm sure she'll use lots of kisses to tell you happy she is that she was found.
Okay, so happy for you I am posting in both places I saw your awesome news! Doing the happy dance through cyberspace with you, I am sooo glad!!!
I am trying to give this FIVE stars, but it will not take...so I will give my FIVE !!!!!
OMDoodleness!!! Thank God! :):):)
Yeah!!! oh Ann that is the most wonderful news!
Adina what's wrong with the star rating system? It won't take accept ratings today.
So glad to hear the news! Good news is always so welcome. Congratulations.
That is great news! Is she going to you or the new family? Keep us updated. What a relief for you I'm sure!!!
Do they know they're famous?
Thank GOODNESS!!!!......I feel so relieved!...I can't imagine how you must feel Ann!...What a happy ending!....

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service