DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty overwhelmed by all of the different coat types that are out there for labradoodles. I consider myself pretty educated but just when I think I've got it all sorted out, another website will have me doubting myself! So I thought it could be a little fun, and definitely helpful, if we discuss (with pictures, please!) the different coat types. I'm aware of wire-y or hair coats which have a higher chance of shedding and the glorious fleece coat (but curly, wavy, tight, or loose?). I just don't feel confident that if I see an un-labeled pic of a dood that I'll be able to tell for myself just what type of coat they have! I see a lot of contradicting stuff out here on the world wide web... Do you think you can help me?

Views: 2955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fleece moves, wool does not... if you dog has a long coat and is running does his coat blow in the wind? if not it is a wool
Wow, thanks. I always thought Ned was curly fleece. His coat is so thick that when he runs, it kind of bounces but doesn't blow in the wind. Now I know he must be wool, but he is very soft. I thought wool was coarse feeling and not soft? I know, could ya' just fly out and take a look?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service