DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Well today was the season's first snowfall, and being Marley's first snow once he got brave enought to get out in the yard to pee, he most surprisingly found his toys are all buried under this strange white stuff and now he's having one heck of a time with this new hide and seek game!!! He's like a beagle with his nose to the ground runnign along through the ditches with his nose 6 inches under the snow, too funny for words! I was sure to take him out before it got dirty! I'm off to further enjoy this giggly morning! I'd love to hear others first snow of the year experience!!! There's always time for a good laugh!

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We want pictures!

Ginger was with us for only about a month when she was able to inspect her first snow. At first she was afraid of it. Not quite sure what to do or where to step. After awhile, she stuck her nose into every snow flake it seemed. She was wet and cold but still refused to come in. I finally had to pick her up and carry her inside. Enjoy your first snow day...they grow up too fast.
We had just a dusting this morning, but it stuck to the ground and the grass. I'm not too sure which was funnier - watching Chapin dance around in it, he was up and down on his back paws and nosing around... hilarious. As funny was the picture my husband and I made in our flannel housecoats, boots and mitts -- watching him and laughing!
It didnt snow here today in Montgomery but we did have our first freeze and the entire yard was frosted. I barely stuck a nose out, but Cooper was ready to play and wanted me to throw the frisbee!! The cool weather makes them frisky I guess but I didnt know they loved the cool weather so much?!?! I thought he would be so cold and ready to come it but I had to make him leave his new found frosty play-place!
New Jersey had a dusting this week. We are close to the ocean so it didn't stick. Higher elevations had much more.
We are in Ottawa and got quite a bit last night. Today however, was beautiful, and much of the snow is gone already!
Can't wait for Jacoby's first snow, Rufus was too funny last year!!!
Where do you live that it snows in October??
HaHa! Ottawa - Canada!
I live in Ohio - we have had some hail - lots actually?!?!?! No snow yet!! My Ozzie I'm sure will now know what to do, but am sure he will LOVE it!!
Casey was hilarious with his first snow. Gingerly stepped in it, then looked back at me as if to ask, "Is this stuff OK?" Once he got into it, he was rooting around with his face completely buried. At the time he was pitch black, so seeing this doodle with a face FULL of snow was a hoot. I wished I had taken pictures!

He still loves snow, and will come in clumped with mini snowballs. It's fun to watch them have so much fun!
We haven't had snow yet here, but Halas did the same thing with his nose last year. He liked to stick his whole face in the snow and then just move forward pushing it all in front of him.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service