Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Melissa's Amaya on Rosco/Thule/Cass' bed:

Rosco when he only took up a weee portion of his bed

Rosco on his "bed" in my office

I have more but need to find them!

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No more pictures, please Mom, but thanks for the new pretty bed!
Awwww...love the paw covering her eyes!

This was my very first bed, and I still like to play with it even though I don't fit all the way in it anymore. My brother spoiled it for any bigger bed's because he likes to hump anything that even resembles a big pillow, big dope!

Even her pink one above he would try to fold over and mount! We only have blankets and multiple crate liners for them to ruffle together and lay on. But this is his idea of heaven when it comes to beds, mine! :)
LOL!
Wow, I want a bed like that !
This is Cealeach on HER bed, which is a cushion from the couch that she peed on and we got rid of! LOL

She has a wonderful bed that she NEVER SLEEPS ON.
Attachments:
Great idea Gail! Now that she's got her own couch pillow she won't be tempted by the new one LOL
This is Cealeach on MY bed, which is where she LOVES TO BE!

By the way, I think she is turning from a black, into a CHOCOLATE!
Attachments:
Gail...you can insert pictures directly into your message by clicking on the little blue/green box above where you type your message (you'll see B for bold, I for italics, U for underline...etc and the last thing is the little blue/green square). Click on the blue/green square and then select the photo from your files and hit enter and voila!

But please note that if the file is a large file it could take a while to load. So be sure to shrink your photos slightly first =)

"BED? Who needs a bed when there is a perfectly good cold tile floor"---LOL:)
yes that's where Paddington is laying right now, in the bathroom on the cold tile floor...although this morning I found him laying on my sheepskin rug snuggled with my pillow I had dropped down there in the middle of the night...so cute :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service