DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Rosco Models Walla Walla Washington (AKA...A tour of WW at Rosco's expense)

Ready for a tour of my town? Well I don't live in Walla Walla, proper, but the neighboring city....but heeeere's Walla Walla!

Arriving Down Town

The Town Frog

Some new art to celebrate our Onion Fame

Continuing on our way down town

Onion #2

The town clock

A mere 2 of our 5234750943275 wineries

Outside a great little gift shop that allows dogs!

Rosco's new friend...last time they met Ro sco peed on him(her?)

Onion #3

Numero 4

This piece is titled "He's not heavy, he's my brother!"

Next Onion

Lots of benches downtown

We are a dog and bike friendly town!

The onion finale

Rosco hopes you enjoyed the tour and that you'll come visit our little town someday! IF anyone else wants a weekend photo assignment...dust off your camera and let's see your town!

( Part 2 is here! )

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, I am not a breeder and I love St. Louis and my suburb of Kirkwood, but if there ever was a town that would fit me, Walla Walla sure looks like it would fit the bill! This is such a quaint place to live. Lots of character, warm and homey, but with all of the modern amenites of a town that has worked on it's appearance. Beautiful place, Adina. Looks like a really comfortable place to be. I love the ONIONS! Thanks for sharing. Because my puppy is due to be born any day, I won't be able to share some of our town highlights with our baby and you all, but I sure enjoyed your show. Thanks, Betsy
Hi Adina, as always you have great ideas. I would love it to see people's hometowns especially if you get a doodle photo tour. Walla Walla looks like a really nice place to live. I will try to put something similar together. Maybe we should open a group for these tours, so that you cannot miss it if somebody posted a new one.
That was awesome. Your town looks so charming. What a good idea. Rosco was a very patient model too.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service