DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

vet called tonight.   Rosco is not responding to treatments for  pacreatitis.  he is getting more and more lethargic and is even vomiting up the water he drinks.     2 large masses were seen on xray near stomach area, but pancreas enzymes were also elevated.    so we were hoping a praying his imflammation on xray was because of this and not tumors.  That is why we were trying to treat him for pancreatitis before deciding on euthenizing him.   But it certainly does seem like the masses are cancer. :(         so we are doing the best thing for rosco.    if we wait much longer he will probally really start to suffer.  tomorrow evening it will be 7 days since he has eaten. and most of the water since then as well , he has vomited up.     so sad.

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry!  I DO know how you are feeling and so do many of us... know that we are all here for you when you need an ear (or eyes) to lean on!!!  I wish you peace with your decision... it is out of LOVE that you  must do this!  Sending {{{{{HUGS}}}}

Our prayers are with you and Rosco.  So very sad.  

You poor thing...you are choosing the right path but that does not help the heartache. So sorry for you and your family. God Speed.

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear about Rosco.  Thinking and praying for you at this sad sad time Karen.

I'm so sorry to hear about Rosco. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Karen,
I am so sorry to hear that Rosco is feeling so badly.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.  it is so hard to lose them, but even harder to make the decision to end their lives.

Hugs,
Gail
So sorry to hear about Rosco.  Prayers are with you.
My heart is breaking for you and your family, Karen.   Our last dog, Smokie was suspected to have the same thing and we made the same decision.  It was the best decision at the time, but so hard to make.   I know you are feeling the same way with Rosco.   You are not alone.  Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Karen - We are so sorry about Rosco.  I know what you are going through because we lost a beloved labradoodle in September.  He was seven years old and had suffered with liver failure for several years.  It is such a hard decision to make to euthanize your beloved pet, but it is the easier thing for them.  Think of all the great times you had together and that will help you through this difficult time.
I am so very, very sorry to hear about poor Rosco. Please know that you have my deepest sympathy as you say goodbye to your beloved friend. Karen, I pray you will be comforted knowing you are doing the best for Rosco.
I am so sorry to hear about Rosco....We will be sending our thoughts and prayer for you and your family.
Karen you and Rosco and all that are involved in his care and treatment are in our prayers.  Wishing for you strength, peace and discernment.  Hugs ~ Dianne

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service