DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

He has been sick for a couple of days - but he seems a lot better now.

I like to guys to meet my sweetie

he is a medium english goldendoodle

His name is BUCK.  (short for buckminster) HAHAHA - don't make fun... my kids named him for their favorite character in the movie - Ice age.

(the nurse at the vet - told me - he was their first animal with the name - Buck.  I don't know if that is a good or bad thing...:)

He is very mellow and loving

I attached the pictures (is this the best way to do this? )

Views: 54

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is adorable. You can click on the box to the left of link and download the pictures and they will come up as a picture in your discussion. (I make the width between 350-500) Hope this helps.
thanks.  I have seen people put in their discussion - but didn't know how to do it.  thanks for your help
Anna, Buck is absolutely beautiful. Such a nice coat and pretty black nose!  I am so glad he is doing well and that you can enjoy him now.
yeah - i feel like a big weight lifted off my chest.  I can actually enjoy him for the first time.   well - after I finally get the stinky smell off him. 

LOL!  

What a cutie!!!!

"Buck" is so adorable.  I love his color.  The kids did a great job with the name.  Ha Ha Ha...Mellow...I bet you won't be saying that in a few weeks.  LOL

i know - its actually funny - b/c just a hour ago - he was running around like a crazy puppy - for no reason at all. I think he was deceiving us with false mellow-ness   ;)   (i'm screwed)
i know - the breeder said - he would be 40 pounds.  but he weighed in at 10 pounds at 9 weeks.  is that big or small?  but he is definetly getting too big for the bed
awwwww - they look very much a like.  Hattie is so stinkin CUTE.  looks so soft & fluffy.  Yeah - I hope he doesn't get too big.  of course I'll still be enamored - but I would really not enjoy picking up giant poops
He is adorable! So glad he is feeling better.
What an adorable baby! I sure hope he feels better very soon so you can all enjoy the moment. Take lots of pictures because they grow way too fast!! Congrats!!! Oh-I like the name Buck

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service