DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have a mini goldendoodle, Harry, that is 11 months, and have been wanting to add a 2nd dog to our family since i got the 1st. Well we finally did! We got Wally, a 3 month old labradoodle and could not be happier!

They are getting along SO well, and really complimenting eachother. I am so happy they have eachother to play with and grow up together! 2 is so much better then 1!!

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to hear that things are going so well. We've been thinking of adding a 2nd doodle to our family. Any suggestions to make the transition go smoothly? Sounds like you've had lots of success!
I am so happy for you!!! I'm sure Harry is happy to have a brother to play with. Have fun with them =)
Congratulations, Tara. Two IS better than one. (or three or four). LOL
Share pictures of Wally! Another mini? Where did you find him?
So excited for you! Two are do much fun to watch. As I speak Samantha and Charli are doing their wrestling match before dinner.
Have fun!
Congratulations! I'm sure Harry is VERY excited to have a new brother. Please keep us posted as you go through the transition. We're trying to get a rescue and I'd love to hear all about how you're doing with the introduction of a new "sibling". Was there any jealousy?
This makes me happy. We are getting our second doodle the end of March. I hope our transition is as easy as yours.
2 is better than one! I have one chihuahua and a mini dood, but I want another doodle. Jealous!!!
Yes, I have 2 as well. You're in for a lot of laughs.
2 is better than 1. Enjoy your doodles.
Congratulations... I keep going 'window shopping" for another, but just have so much coming up this summer that we have to wait another year. People say we're nuts (not DK members of course). Tori was not an easy puppy, but what puppy IS???? And now we have so much more knowledge....We'll see - maybe next year Can't wait to see the pictures of your 2 together!
Oh I just love the names of your pups!!! Enjoy!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service