DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have been told recently that "Normal" people do not have Birthday parties for their dogs.  As I am sitting here painting paw prints on party favor bags for Murphy's birthday party next Sunday I am wondering.....Is this true?  Am I not normal?  I would love to hear about birthday parties for doodles and see pictures if anyone has any.  Having a party for Murphy's First Birthday seems quite normal to me :)  I think he is pretty excited about it too!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!   Hmm...so far all the pictures I have seen the doodles are sitting in chairs. We are going to have to practice sitting at the table this week so he doesn't have to blow his candle out on the floor (like a dog!).  LOL.  I'm not sure little Murph can reach the table!  I think if Ned can do it Murphy probably can too though.  They look about the same size.
Ronna, I didn't pick up on that until you said that.  Perhaps you can pick up a few booster seats so all of Murphy's friends that may be vertically challenged can sit up at the table and reach.  I don't let my DH sit at my dining room table very often (it was a large investment) and we don't have a table in our kitchen area yet (have the space but haven't found exactly what I want)...I might have to set up some card tables!  I have 6+ months to work on it, though.
of course you are normal!  I felt abnormal when Monty turned one year old.  We had a miserable party only for us! I felt sooooooooooo bad.  Weren't we supposed to invite friends and other dogs??  Never the less, we bought Monty some very special treats and took photos of the event.  I guess we are losers in the birthday party gang.  Next year 2 years old we will NOT BE LOSERS!  LOL  PARTY ON~

Oh you are "normal" you are a Doodle owner....getting no abnormal responses from any of us!

Now, that being said if you tell anyone else outside of Dooledome you may start to feel abnormal again.

Daisy's first birthday was a private event for just her, Daddy and Mommy but an event non the less.

Ha ha

You sound perfectly normal to me.  Of course all of us on DK might not be considered normal by the outside world. :-D

Of course you are normal!!!!

Here on DK, we get to redefine what is normal.  So, yes, you are normal.  I had a puppy shower/meet the puppy party for Halas after he was home with me and settled in.  It was a lot of fun.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service