DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All you active members deserve recognition for your participation... and now you will have your moment of glory, one by one! The award for your addiction...ahem...I mean valuable contribution to Doodle Kisses...is on its way!

Have you noticed the "My Ranking" on your profile page? Based on your participation on Doodle Kisses you have earned points and a ranking anywhere from "Doodle Curious" (for the newbie) to "Doodle Fancier" all the way up to "Hopeless Doodle Addict."

Starting with the "Hopeless Doodle Addict" with the most points we will be passing on a Trophy to all our Doodle Kisses members who reach "Hopeless Doodle Addict" Status.

The trophy is now on its way to Ann Bankert (the next in line on the leaderboard) along with a little gift just for Ann. When Ann receives the trophy, she will keep the gift but must pass on the trophy to the NEXT person in line. BUT before passing on the trophy, she must photograph herself with her doodles and the trophy and post the photo as a new discussion. She will also send on a special "little something" ($5 max, please) just from her to the next person! And so on...down the line until the last Hopeless Doodle Addict has possession of the trophy. At that time, that individual will hold on to the trophy until the next member reaches Hopeless Doodle Addict status...and the fun will continue from there.

Sound fun? Are you in?

You will get notified when you are next in line...so dust off your mantle!

Here I am, a completely, shameless, "Hopeless Doodle Addict" with my two sweeties Rosco & Thule (labradoodles):

(click the trophy cup on your "My Ranking" to see where you are in the ranking line-up)
**Note: Please do not abuse this system by posting SPAM or frivolous comments or just randomly joining all groups (whether they are of interest to you or not) just to gain points - your postings MAY be deleted and your points will be automatically deducted.

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2010:
http://www.doodlekisses.com/notes/List_of_Hopeless_Doodle_Addicts

Views: 972

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Did I miss the post on who is the next doodle addict after Ann??
If you click on your trophy cup it will take you to the leaderboard...
Well, here is the bad news. My niece and my daughter both have joined - without doodles! They just had to find out what I keep talking and talking about. I keep referring to my doodle website....... "they" say..... this and recommend that, i.e. these toys are great for active chewers; this food is rated good; this is a suggestion for "x' behavior........
That's not bad news! We need more of an audience in the peanut gallery to witness our shenanigans, lol! Welcome to Nancy's DD & DN!!
LOL..where is the BAD news in that :) ?

So what do they think...do they still think you're nuts?
YUP!!! Certifiably nuts!!! But now, they have also joined the ranks of dog addiction. LOL. If my DDinL joins, that'll be all of us "girls" - what a hoot! We will just talk in doodle all day long and our DH's won't know what to make of it.
"We will just talk in doodle all day long and our DH's won't know what to make of it."

What a great idea! We need our own language ! The Doodle language!
"Do you speak Doodle?" "She is fluent in Doodle". "Let's talk in Doodle so the kids won't understand what we're saying."
Oh, the possibilities!
Can't wait to see you trying to get into the crate in a couple of months!! LOL
What.......Adina do you have something to tell? Did I miss somrthing??
OK......just read your blog..............YAY!! Comgratulations! How exciting!!
ROFL...Don't dare me to!

I'm such a dork! And can't read lately...I thought you'd said YOU can't wait to get in a crate 2 months from now...thank goodness other people responded who can read! LOL
Funny

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service