DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi again. Lately when I feed Lincoln he is hesitating before eating, and he eats really slowly. Actually he sometimes eat lying on his stomach. The other night he didn't finish his whole bowl so I put some of the crunchies on his crate floor and he ate them and then preceded to eat the rest. Do you think he doesn't like his food anymore? He used to eat it all at once, but he is getting older. I'm just so used to my dog Scott who gobbles up everything as long as there is a bit of wet food on top...LOL

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't it horrible that we fear these food recalls all of the time? There is a pet food made right here in Indy that has never been part of any recalls, but I can only get it on the other side of town, and that is inconvenient when I'm in a hurry to get home from work to let out the dogs. I had an old cat that I believe was made more ill by the recalled food. Thankfully my cat threw it all up, but I don't think it did him any favors as he was quite old and his health was already compromised. Bless his soul...he was 21 when he passed. I miss him a lot. I think the foods you mentioned are quite high quality, and yes if you feed them special in the mornings I have little doubt that they would hold out for the good stuff in the evening. My dog Scott is completely ruined now because I added wet food to his dry when he wasn't eating one time. Little did I know that you are suppose to pick up the food if they haven't eaten for 15 minutes. Now I'm sunk...sigh...:D I do believe that combining wet food with dry is healthier for them, but it can be expensive.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service