DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

i tried to do a search and can not see places other than Antler pantry to buy antlers.  I bought one a while back and Cocoa chewed on it then ignored it well now she has eaten a 5 inch elk antler in a week and need to hurry and get more before she gets board.

Where did you get yours at?

Views: 394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get the full antlers...Peri goes through the half ones too fast.  I use antler pantry and am pretty loyal because Linda is super nice, will refund shipping, etc...

I ordered from WIldChewz last week and got 30% off with the promo code "rescuedog" -- great customer service too.

I had a ton of antler sites open looking and for some reason I thought I was on antler pantry site but was not and ordered from Antlerchews.com.  I got a 3 pack $28.14. 

They came today (2 day shipping) and I have to say I am pretty impressed I got the large size and they are really nice size and seam to be great quality.

I didn't know much about antlers, and hadn't bought them for Duncan before. I decided to give one a try afterr eading this post, and I'm so glad I did! Duncan LOVES his antler - it it the only chew that is keeping his attention.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service