DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

As most of you know, Atticus is spending time familiarizing himself with the Brooklyn Family Justice Center (BKFJC), while he is being trained to become a Pet Partners Therapy dog.  Atticus has already won the hearts of the entire BKFJC staff who are all "competing" for his attention; he has a huge NYPD following and many of the police officers make special visits to their new four legged goofy friend. Here are some picture's of Atticus' visit last Friday.  

In the  first picture you can see Atticus working really hard at the Brooklyn Family Justice Center.....Atticus has passed NYC's intensive background check which includes paw printing, so he is good to go!  Last Friday, he was told to review all the files that you see behind him, however he misunderstood the directions and thought he was instructed to "chew" all the files, like a shredder! With all his shark like baby teeth, that task was a breeze!

In the second picture, Atticus is having is weekly psychotherapy appointment while lying in his bed which is under  the desk of BKFJC children's counselor, Nancy Perez, who is also his counselor.(yes, Nancy has a special bed for Atticus in her office).    Atticus is discussing his inner conflicts which include the following;

- he's not allowed to jump on anyone, no matter how cute he looks
-his trainer says he has to work for his treats, and that looking cute is not enough
-he doesn't understand why he had to drop the shoe that he had stolen from the office of one of his "colleagues"! he was just admiring the leather trim and fully intended to give it back!

Miss Nancy told him there would be no short term solutions, which is why she has his dog bed under her desk, just in case he needs a time out!

In the third picture, Atty is playing with his new donut toy which was a present from Nancy's  4 year old niece.

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is adorable!!!

Aw such sweetness...so adorable

I think Atticus is so cute! I would love to squish him. And I am so completely jealous of your ability to take him with you! In my next career my dogs are going to get jobs with me! 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service