DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Where has the time gone.  When we got Bailey she was a scruffy little pup that looked quite like a golden retriever.  Bailey was the first dog we had gotten since my beloved Winston had to be put to sleep due to age and heart failure. 

I had sworn off any more dogs in my life after him.  I just didn't want to deal with the heartbreak of owning another dog and then losing it one day.  Then I learned about the "doodle" breed by accident and the rest was history.

Bailey was the last of her litter so there was no real thought process in "picking" her out.  We were gonna get what we got and that was OK with us.  It's funny because my DH said he did not want a "girly dog" but instantly fell in love with Bailey.

She has added so much joy to our lives, especially mine.  I had a no idea that owning a doodle and joining a little web site called Doodle Kisses would bring so much joy to my life.  I have met some of the most generous, big hearted ladies anywhere.. I am honored to call them friends!  ("dog friends" as you are lovingly referred to by my co-workers LOL)

So to everyone on DK...Thank you for coming into my life and making it even better!!  I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life!!  

From scruffy pup....to a sweet adolescent...
To a beautiful doodle girl!!!Here's to you baby girl!!!!!

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a lovely girl, happy birthday Bailey!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service