DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Did anyone else take their Doodles to be blessed today? Linda (Webber & Seda) and I had plans to take the Doodles to Duke Chapel to be blessed at the blessing of the animals.  Turns out the service was postponed until next Sunday due to rain so we found a small, quaint , little chapel near by that was holding a small service.  Murphy, Wilson, Webber and Seda were all blessed along with other big dogs, small dogs, a horse and a guinea pig.  

Views: 428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, no pics of the doods as they were tethered to me.  Hoping Linda has better pictures.

These are lovely pictures.

What a beautiful montage of photos. I hope Linda can offer some of your darling doodles to add to this collection.

Oh just beautiful pictures.  I did notice churches in my area were holding this same ceremony.  Must be... all over?   It there a specific saint holiday around this time of year I'm not aware of?  Or just a tradition in October? Anyway, that is very nice and so many do attend.

I did have Starlit blessed last October  :)   It was rather nice...

I think all ceremonies are real though, Ronna.  Be it in the church or a field, they are all real. Just my thoughts

I think my sentence was cut in half Joanne....I meant really large, not real. Yes,they are all real. I was baptized in a mountain stream....doesn't get any more real than that.

ahh  :) makes sense

October 4th is the Feast Day of St. Francis, so typically churches will perform a blessing of animals on the closest Sunday to the 4th.

Linda, I love these photos!!

Thanks, Laurie.  

Ahh...all of the pictures are sweet but especially this one with the doodles:*)

I truly love this post. I can feel this post, maybe that is why. Love the guinea pig-just love them all. Precious. Thanks to you both

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service