DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Doodle Kisses 2010 Calendars are HERE!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
I could barely sleep last night in anticipation of noon and I've already seen them :-)

Thanks so much to all who submitted photos--we had over 500 submissions--and amazingly a large portion of those were quite good. There were SO many wonderful photos it made my job very difficult. I'd find myself having to choose between two equally great photos with no objective measure...it was torture. Some excellent and cute pics were left out...I wish I could have included them all but then we'd have 10-12 calendars... ;-)

Like last year we have THREE different calendars to accomodate the beautiful doods.
1) A Labradoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.
2) A Goldendoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.
3) An all doodle calendar with several excellent photos per page.

Get one of each for home, office, and your dood's crate ;-)

Order your calendars here: http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses

BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS...REMEMBER MEMBERS CAN WIN one of several excellent prizes by following the instructions below (in BOLD):

** Sorry, contest entry period has closed - Winners will be announced on Monday! **

If you buy your calendars between now and noon (PST) on Friday October 30, 2009 your name will be put into a drawing for every calendar you buy. So if you buy 5 calendars, your name will be entered 5 times. If you buy 10 calendars, 10 times, and so on.

YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS BETWEEN NOON TODAY, OCT 29 (PACIFIC TIME) AND NOON ON FRIDAY, OCT 30 (PACIFIC TIME) TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ABOVE PRIZES (and you must be a member of DK). WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED MAKING YOUR PURCHASES, RESPOND TO THIS DISCUSSION TO LET ME KNOW AND PLEASE MENTION THE NAME YOU USED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE...this way if your profile name is different I can still find you if you are a drawing prize winner. You may post the initials of your purchase name in your response if you are more comfortable doing that--or if I KNOW your full name then I know your name so no need to restate it in your post, just post.

Here's what you could win:

1) $100 CASH (via PayPal)

2) A canvas art print of your doodle courtesy of Lynda Kamrath of PetPics

3) An embroidered doodle scarf courtesy of Amy of DoodleSport.com

So without further ado...shop away at http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses

I hope you all love the calendars...my order is going in today too!
AND...don't forget that 25% of our proceeds will go to doodle and dog rescue!

Views: 276

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Love the Goldendoodle calendar, can't wait to get it. I ordered it earlier today, Kia looks exactly like my Gracie. Job well done putting the calendar together.
Vickie Wood
we purchased our calendar yesterday evening, however I forgot to email you our name, its Michelle Smith. Looks great!
Well we are sooo excited that Gracee was chosen as a calendar girl. I have been ill with a migraine for a few days but managed to order a mug and 4 calendars yesterday.... we just have to share and I love the cause. The calendars look absolutely awesome. Lori Kreutzer and Gracee
Gracee is beautiful!!! Congratulations!
Adina,

The calendars are beautiful !!
We received our order today.... Great job!!

Kemp
:-)
Just received my calendars. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Adina. I'm going to order more.
Got my calendar!!! It is beautiful and I'm very impressed by the quality!! Absolutely first class!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service