DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Doodle Kisses 2013 Calendars are HERE!!! YOU CAN CELEBRATE!
We have THREE different calendars to accommodate the beautiful doods.

1) A Labradoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.

2) A Goldendoodle ONLY calendar with one gorgeous photo per page.

3) A Lotsa Doodles calendar with several great photos per page.

How To Enter to Win Stuff When You Buy Your Calendars!

BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS...REMEMBER MEMBERS CAN WIN one of several excellent prizes by following the instructions below.

You Could Win...
1) $50 real money payable to you by PayPal or Check

2) $50 Gift Certificate to Only Natural Pet

) One of Two "Spoiled Rotten" Boxes for your Doodle(s) from PetFlow
These contain carefully selects the best high-quality products as selected by an expert panel.

4) $50 Gift Certificate to Doodle Sport -- where Amy can custom make doodle shirts, scarves, and all sorts of fun things with doodles on them!

If you buy your calendars between now and the end of Monday, October 29, 2012, your name will be put into a drawing TWICE for every calendar you buy. So if you buy 5 calendars, your name will be entered 10 times. If you buy 10 calendars, 20 times, and so on.  If you buy your calendars on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012, your name will be put into a drawing once for every calendar you buy.  That's two entries for every calendar you buy on Monday and one entry for every calendar you buy on Tuesday.  You can still buy them later, but you won't be entered into any contest for it.

INSTRUCTIONS

• YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF DK TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANYTHING.
  • YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR CALENDARS BETWEEN NOW THE END OF TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZES ABOVE
  • WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED MAKING YOUR PURCHASE, RESPOND TO THIS DISCUSSION TO LET ME KNOW:
    • YOUR ORDER # and THE NAME (OR INITIALS OF THE NAME) YOU USED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE -- so I can match buyers to DK Members.

ATTENTION: Something new with ordering calendars this year from CafePress. Apparently, the default is that the calendar starts with this month. SO ORDER CAREFULLY and be sure you choose January 2013 as your start month. There's a drop down menu on the individual calendar page right before you order it. Tricky!

So without further ado...shop away at http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses  -- Get one of each for home, office, and your dood's crate ;-)

I hope you all love the calendars! And while you're shopping, might as well get your DK tee shirts, hats, and PJ's too :-)

AND...don't forget that 25% of all DK profits go to doodle and dog rescue!

Views: 4720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Order #: 182187027  Doris Light

Order# 182196785. Thanks! Jamie Petro

Ordered my Goldendoodle calendar yesterday.  Can't wait to get it.  My order number is 182118770

This contest is now closed.  However, to give our East Coast members an opportunity to win some things too...we're going to offer some different prizes on Mon and Tue for calendars purchased then.  If you haven't bought your calendar yet, might as well wait till next week.  We'll be giving away antlers from http://www.AntlerPantry.com and some all natural treats from http://healthypartnerpetsnacks.com/

Got my calendars today--they are beautiful!! Congratulations to all the wonderful calendar Doodles!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service