DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Petco has these new beds they are selling online and I really like the fact they are off the floor since it makes it easier to clean around. I am thinking of getting one for Theo once he is transitioned completely out of his crate since they both stay in the kitchen when I work. Hattie has a memory foam in there now and I will need a new kitchen bed for Baby Bear soon. There are two different designs (only the bottom picture comes in large size which may answer my question anyway) and I am wondering which one you think would be stronger at the points where the the frame is put together. I know there are several engineers here so hopefully someone will give an opinion. Aren't they neat though?

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have an RV camper and just bought this camping chair cot for our doodlegirl, from Walmart online. She loves it as you can see, hopped right up on it and went to sleep. She weighs 60lbs. The cover came with it and it folds up for storage. 

Attachments:

wow this a great looking bed!  Sadly, Seamus would probably chew on the wood so it would not last long for us.  Has anyone ever bought a Kuranda bed?

What a neat-looking bed. The second one appears to hold the dog's weight more evenly. At the beginning of the summer, I bought a Kuranda dog bed Standard Dog Bed, Orthopedic Dog Beds, Chew Proof Dog Beds | Kuranda, and use it out on our deck.  It's very sturdy and is available in many size and color options. It also is elevated, but not too high up.  You might want to take a look at their options, as you could very easily rest a comfy pad or bed right on top. Wally weighs just shy of 50 pounds, and it supports him beautifully.  

Laurie, Wally & Charlotte, I'm glad you mentioned the Kuranda, we have been considering ordering one for our outside sitting area, we already have the PVC furniture there for us, so it would actually go very well.

Im thinking of getting a Kuranda bed for Seamus. Our trainer has one and the dogs love it!

Nice looking beds!  Quincy likes the shower floor best!  This morning I found the mat inside the shower-guess he wanted a pillow, too.  

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service