DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Petco has these new beds they are selling online and I really like the fact they are off the floor since it makes it easier to clean around. I am thinking of getting one for Theo once he is transitioned completely out of his crate since they both stay in the kitchen when I work. Hattie has a memory foam in there now and I will need a new kitchen bed for Baby Bear soon. There are two different designs (only the bottom picture comes in large size which may answer my question anyway) and I am wondering which one you think would be stronger at the points where the the frame is put together. I know there are several engineers here so hopefully someone will give an opinion. Aren't they neat though?

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are cool

These beds are awesome Sandy...I can't wait to hear the responses on which one is built the best...thanks for sharing!

They look great.

They are really cool.  I think Libby would be afraid to get on it!  But I love the look of them!

She is a big baby!  :)

I'm no engineer, but I think the second one would definitely have the stronger frame, which is probably why the top one isn't made for larger dogs. :)

Looks like there would also be a lot more movement in the "bed" part of that top one, too. You can see how it's dipping in the front where even that little dog's paw is hanging off.

Vern would love that bed. I am no engineer, but I am an expert on many things (in my own mind). I think the second bed looks stronger and the concept is better, but then again, your dogs are not 100 pounds. Vern's Coolaroo bed has withstood rolling and rocking and it does not look as well made as these beds.

I like the second one the best Sandy!  It looks stronger and not so rocky when the dog is one it! 

The second one has cross bars on the floor for stability - I am no engineer but I do watch lots of HGTV -WOL!!

Kind of fancy too. I've been looking all over the Internet at dog cots, never saw this one. 

I just found them on PetSmart.com too!  

These look really great, Must see if they are available here.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service