DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi there! Guten Tag!

My name is Vera, living right outside of Dachau (near Munich). I lost my doodle Jerry very recently and am in the processing of adopting a doodle from Cyprus (Zypern) through a rescue organzisation.

We are actually from Cincinnati, Ohio (USA). In August 2011 I moved to Bavaria to be with the love of my life. In all those three years I have never met another doodle owner. I also believe that Germans do not have doodle meeting or any other type of dog meeting. You can join a dog club. But they don't meet socially. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Anyway, I would love to meet other doodle owners in Germany!

If it is too difficult to communicate in English, may be Adina can add a seperate section for where we Germans can have an exchange in German. Just an idea.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome. I am very sorry to hear about Jerry.
Somehow I seem to think we may have had a German based person join recently. You could try searching in the member area. You could always start a group of German speaking members if you find some unless Adina does not want that.

To me it doesn't matter if English of German. But it may be easier for the other Germans.

There is definitely no such thing as a doodle owners group or doodle chat group or doodle meetings in Germany. I have looked for 3 years and did not find anything. I found a German member here on doodle kisses last week just by pure accident and remembered Adina running this group (Adina and I go way back...).

Here you Go!!  

This was a post last week.  Maybe you can make a great connection with this new German member looking for friends  :)

Silvia Römer

http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/my-first-doodle-and-me

Guten Tag Vera. Even if you don't get a German group going rest assured you will make lots of real doodle friends here. I am in Ireland and know no other Doodle owners here though there are some. I have been a member here for four years! I have made real friends here. Some that I have met ( going on my second holiday with them in two weeks time!) and others that I havent yet met in person. In the meantime I have got the best advice from the kindest group of people you could ever imagine anywhere.

yes, I know what you mean. I did not really frequent doodle kisses. Usually I am on the doodle zoo. but while i was looking for German doodle owners, a link on google popped up to Doodle Kisses. And I remember Adina. So I logged on here to find other Germans with doodles.

On the doodle zoo, I have  made real friends over 11 years and yes, we have met, too, in person. Some I haven't met, but I know them better than I know most real friends. I could not imagine by life without them, with  or without doodle.

Welcome Vera!!! And so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the perfect new doodle finds you soon!!

I visited Germany 2 years ago. We were in Munich and I took a side trip to Dachau.  I spotted several doodles on the trip so I know there are SOME in your area!  Hope you can find them and Guten Tag! =)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service