DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

DRC is my favorite all time rescue dog group ever. If you ever want to do something for me, donate to them. 

Views: 1060

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I don't understand. Isn't your breeder willing to take them back and find them new homes? Most reputable breeders insist on that if the owners cannot keep the dogs. 

Also, if the breeder has a clause in her contract to that affect, it's really up to her and not up to the owners where they go or if they should be surrendered to the DRC. 

Are these dogs UTD on all vaccines and preventatives? Are they spayed and neutered? 

Yes....UTD on shots ..neutered and spayed.....I don't believe there is a clause she has to take them back. She is trying to help the owners find a home for them....we all on the fan club page have posted to our websites tryi g to help...

I think the breeder will take the dogs back but is hoping to just find them a home so they can go from where they are to their new home without being bounced so much.

I don't know....I just know these two innocent very bonded dogs need a home together......the breeder is very involved in trying to rehome them....she has posted on her website..our fan club page etc..

Well, I don't think there's a problem with your posting them here on DK as long as they are not asking for any money for them. 

But of course, the best way to rehome a dog is through an experienced and legitimate rescue group. 

No, no money is being asked foray this time the owner is asking that they stay in the Chicago area so she can keep in touch.....I don't know the owner or her circumstances at all.. I really wish we can get them a good home.

I agree with you an experienced group or person is the way to go in rehoming them but I have no control or say....this picture evokes a lot of emotion because it is so cute...however, there are a lot of realities that people need to know in owning two standard doodles no matter how good the temperament ....

The owner says that they are amazing personalities ..something happen to the owners living situation....I don't know what but she ant stay with them....they are safe at the owners mothers house for now..

Unfortunately, I hear this story several times a day, and it hurts me every time I hear it. 

I hope they find a good home. 

I know you do Karen and I am sorry ..I don't know how you do it....I seriously can't handle it...I would be homeless before I gave Jack up...I don't know this women's story.....and I don't know what it says about me that I care more about the dogs......

In my mind I am imagining the worst case scenario I can think of for being the reason she has to rehome them so I don't post something mean....

The truth is I don't know ......I just want these babies safe happy and loved.

What it says about you is that you realize that adult humans have choices and are responsible for those choices, but dogs are helpless creatures whose lives are solely dependent on those adult humans making the right choices. 

Personally, I don't give a flying fig what the woman's story is. I only care about the dogs. They had no choice when she bought them, and they have no choice now. 

DRC has a 6 year old male here in IL who is losing the only home he's ever known. Bodhi. There have been no applications for him, not one. 

I have read about Bodhi. What a sweetheart. 

I know. Schnoodles are my absolute favorite mixed breed dogs in the world. I have yet to meet one who is not an absolute sweetheart. The best temperaments in the world, and 50/50 schnoodles never shed, unlike doodles. 

I guess people just don't want big black older males. Sigh. 

And you know how I love them, I chose Stan because of his resemblence to the giant schnauzer.  LOVE!

He is adorable! 

I was looking for a black poodle mix when I got waylaid by a big dumb blonde, lol! 

Paw Pad does have them listed on their web-site, so she will probably will have no problem getting homes for them.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service