DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

From my Breeder's website!

One of my dogs is in a dire situation and needs to go to a new home as quickly as possible.  He is a three year old F1 golden doodle.  He belongs to an elderly couple and the wife has to go into rehab in three days and will be there for several weeks to a month.  The husband has dementia and is not able to take care of the dog. There are no family members that can take the dog.  The dog is currently in Unionville/Chadds Ford  PA area.  If any one is interested in him please let me know ASAP.  I will give you the owners phone number and you can contact them directly.   Please contact us at: clardydog@yahoo.com or Call Barbara at (610) 932-5808.

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tara, your breeder may not be aware that there are two nation-wide 501c3 not-for-profit doodle specific rescue groups that would be happy to assist in finding this dog a new home, and there is no charge to the owner to do so. They screen the applicants very carefully, require prior dog ownership experience, check vet references, and do home visits before approving an adoption.

Here are the links: Doodle Rescue Collective

IDOG

Yes, - this is the best way to rehome.  You will then know the dog has a great forever home. 

Thank you for this!

Thank you!  I sent this along to our breeder!

Good news!  This Doodle was rehomed in less than 24 hours!  

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service