DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The puppy is in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. 

I am curious on the reasons for parting with such a sweet looking pup.  Sick?  Infirm?  Never heard of a Teacup Labradoodle myself, sounds like a horrible mix... but I thought I would pass this along.

Who knows - I can't take her, but thought someone might be able to share this with a rescue group?  I am not familiar with any rescues, or I would send along.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/for/3739492431.html

Thanks!

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly people do this all the time where they advertise as Rescue/Rehome when in actuality, because of Craigslist rules, they have a litter of pups they are selling.
First, they play on emotions using those terms, second, they are trying to get around the 'no selling of pets' rules in CL.
But possibly a rescue may convince them to turn over some of the pups ( I'm sure there are more than one). I bet my paycheck, they won't. Rescues don't pay for puppies
GO GET IT- and foster for two weeks! Volunteer. So many rescues need help

I guess I'm pretty gullible - LOL you are probably right.  It just now clicked that "2 months" is the same as "8 weeks" - which is the age to leave the dam and litter. It probably is a BYB or an 'oops my dog got knocked up' situation.  

I would love to take her, but just can't afford another pet at the moment.  We have an older dog who's been requiring more frequent vet visits lately in her geriatric old age.  Happy to take the old lady when she needs it, but couldn't throw a puppy (especially a BYB puppy, and their vet visits) in the mix right now. 

I might look into area rescues for volunteering, but fostering would not be a great idea for us - our older dog is not keen on new dogs, we've had 'situations' with her in the past :-|  I dont know how she was able to handle us bringing Annie to the mix without issue - maybe puppy license at first, and then she just resigned to accept Annie into the fam...

I agree with Joanne, this looks like a BYB to me. 

I also think she is bigger than tea cup or older than stated. Think of the pictures Richard just posted in the discussion about taking pictures of black dogs in the photography group.  One of those little guys is being held in a similar manner but he appears much smaller than this pup. I know they are six weeks old, but......

http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/Photographygroup/forum/topics/pra...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service