DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just received the five calendars I ordered from CafePress and all were wrong.  Despite the fact that I entered a start date of January 2015, the Labradoodle calendar started December, 2014 and ended in November, 2015.  The Doodles calendar started in the correct month, but all months said 2014.

I think it is a dumb idea to have a selection date for a month to start for a Calendar. I know we have had this problem a lot in the past and it has to do with CafePress and not DoodleKisses, but I bet if they tracked how many calendars they had to replace each year, I bet they would see it makes no sense. Calendars should start in January and end in December.......case closed! 

Either way, I selected the correct dates and still they were wrong, so check closely before distributing your calendars!!

That said...

FOR SALE: FIVE SCREWED UP ADORABLE DOODLE CALENDARS, 50% OFF, JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the heads up Laurie. I agree-calendars should start with January!! Duh!

We really are jeniuses, aren't we? We should rule the world. Which one of us should run for office?

Absolutely!  I think Lauricki should run, based on F's two lump theory.

You two might even improve things no matter what office you ran fo!

OMD....did you actually say this? LOL

For sure F!

Ricki, I know we have F's vote. How many times has she said two lumps are better than one?

She would probably vote for us twice!!

LOL

No boubt adout it :-) :-) :-)

My calendar is perfect!  :P~~ 

Hey your deal is pretty good. But my offer is one of each for $10. I haven't even ordered yet. I am usually an early bird but through many lessons I have learned to wait. Like the time I had invitations printed up for L'Auberge de France and the place became Fatso's. Needless to say new venue and new invitations :-(

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service