DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone!

I know I posted a few weeks ago with this same question but I'm still very confused with what he might look like when he gets older. Koda is an F1b goldendoodle who is 15 weeks old. I am wondering if he will be more wavy, flat or curly... will his coat have a more crimped look? I'm so confused what to expect... I know you never know how the coat can change until after the change but it would be nice to have an idea of what my beautiful boy will look like. Please post pics of your own beautiful doodles for comparison!

1st two pics I have attached are from 14 weeks old and he was not recently brused. Last pic is from 13 weeks old and is recently brushed.

Thank you all so much!

Ashley.

Views: 814

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe he will have a fleece coat that is more wavy than curly, he does have a large amount of facial furnishing already.
Thank you!
My Ovie coat at 8 weeks old was flat. He is now 15 weeks old. I am like you, I can't wait to see what his adult coat will look like. I'm thinking wavy. Kinda hope for curly. Lol.

His coat is similar to Picco's at about that age.  It's curlier now when short.

Koda's coat is very much like Picco's at that age.  Photo is current. He's a wavy coat that curls up some when short but so easy to manager.  Look at my page for more photos.  I kept him shaggy as a young pup.

Thank you! Picco is beautiful!!! What a handsome boy! It's always so hard to tell what you might get at such a young age! Buy I love him either way!

I got him at 3 mos old so I had more of idea than when you get them really young.  He was darker than Koda but I knew he would be wavy.  I should have mentioned that he is still really, really soft!

He is beautiful!!!! He'll probably get a bit curlier.
Thank you! He is such a great dog! Wonderful temperament! It will be nice to see what I will get lol.
Beautiful puppy. My girl didn't get her adult fur until 7 months. Her adult coat is somewhat curvier but just as soft. That was my concern. Thought she might loose that soft, soft coat
Was her coat anything like Koda's by chance?
Im going to try to upload 3 pics

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service