DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dear Varmint,

You recently moved into our neighborhood and I would like to inform you that we have a neighborhood watch and their names are Fudge and Vern. 

They know the comings and goings of all neighbors, strangers, animals, and especially varmints.  

The last few nights have been tough on them and the people they live with because you are out there doing something past our bedtime.  Article 3, section 2, in the handbook you were given when you moved in, clearly states that all nighttime activity must conclude by 11 pm and not resume before 7 am.  Last night, there was activity at 2 am, 4 am, and again at 6 am.  We know this because the neighborhood watch was busy running from window to window; barking and carrying on like a couple of dancing hyenas.

This is your first warning to stop all nighttime activity.  If you continue to disobey this notice, you will be evicted from this neighborhood one-way or the other.  Please spread the word amongst your deer friends, cat friends, and any other friends that go bump in the night.  I don’t want to scare you or make idle threats, but if the lady of the house has to come out there some night in her bathrobe, rubber boots, and Edward Scissorhands hairdo, because the neighborhood watch has interrupted her beauty rest, it isn’t going to be pretty, and I don’t just mean the lady of the house. 

Just out of curiosity have you ever seen the show Swamp People?

Let’s try and be neighborly from here on out and keep our cavorting to a minimum after the designated hours. We appreciate any help you can give us in this matter.

Sincerely,

The Neighborhood Watch and their Tired Owners

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe that's why he was hiding in the bathtub, he knew he needed a bath!

I'll have to post the photo DD took of him sitting in the bathtub behind the shower curtain... all by himself for no reason at all. Could he be drinking the shampoo? No idea!

That was such a cute picture!

Bonnie, That sounds just like Vern. If there is mud, he will find it :) I vote no grass....LOL!

DH agreed to only have the sprinklers come on at night and once during the day at noon. Now I lock the boys in the house for a couple of hours in the afternoon. It's working well. (I know the grass is a hopeless case. Not sure why he persists. Maybe it's entertaining for him? for me it's an exercise in futility.)

I have chipmunk holes you would not believe, I will take pictures. They look like they were bored with a 3 inch drill bit and go to China. Designed to break doodle and human ankles for sure. Then something scratches for grubs and I'd rather not speculate what. It's a constant battle out there : )

A great Monday morning laugh Laurie! Love your bed head!

Do those watchers scare off black birds that are STILL pooping all over the yard? They can come here during the day and we'll send them back for the night shift for you!

Oh no you don't.....they take the day and night shift at your house....LOL!!

OMD!  Love you Laurie!

Thanks, Carol :)

Funny! Love swamp people. It is a guilty pleasure. I have a new favorite though - Duck Dynasty. OMG possibly the best show on TV. I also love those shows about noodling. Clearly I am obsessed with self proclaimed red neck shows. It is the complete opposite of where I live.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service