DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Fudge and Vern have had a great summer full of sun and fun. They love chasing each other in the yard, chasing squirrels and/or chipmunks, and basking in the sun.  My only concern is they seem to sneak off from time to time to quench their thirst. Please let me know if you think Fudge and Vern have a drinking problem and what I can do about it!  Be honest!

Fudge Drinking:

Vern Drinking:

Caught in the act again:

I even filmed a little of it, just so you could see both of them in action:

<br /><small><a href="http://www.doodlekisses.com/video/video">Find more videos like this on <em>DoodleKisses.com</em></a></small><br />

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, if Fudge and Vern have a drinking problem, so does Sedona.  Our new "fake" lawn has a sprinkler (to cool the turf down if it gets too hot and for sprinkler play for grandchildren).  Sedona loves it!  It's the perfect drinking fountain for her!
Deanna, Your new lawn is spectacular. Our lawn is a total mess with Vern's gigantic paws and all the rain. We haven't needed a sprinkler for weeks :) Glad to hear Sedona is a drinker too :)
Get those two to Doodles Anonymous immediately!  LOL.
LOL
Donna was actually in the middle of writing a blog on a more serious subject until she hit the wrong key and lost it all. They look like they are having a great time but unless your sprinkler is spouting vodka or white wine I don't think they have a problem, if it is I'll be right over. We put up a swimming pool for Quincy but he just thought it was a giant water dish.

Adina told us about Lazarus, which revives deleted text but I have yet to figure it out.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/

Thanks but I expect it will be easier to start over than to try and learn this. I will start again in the morning as it is way past my bedtime.
I had visions of them running through it and having fun, but all they do is stand over it and drink! I am pretty sure it is water, but they do stand there for a very long time. Donna, Here is my best tip....do your blogs in Word and save them along the way. When you are ready to post your blog, just copy and paste. I lost my HDA discussion once and almost had a stroke.
That's a doodle for you! (or 2)
They are so adorable! Who CARES if they have a drinking problem??? LOL! I am a little concerned about why you are watering at ALL at this point in TIME??? Please tell me that you took these pictures earlier in the summer!! :)
Ricki, LOL...yes, this was earlier this summer when we still knew what the sun looked like. We haven't seen a sign of it in days.

Those two are too funny ... but with those lip "smacks" you won't ever have to worry about them drinking in secret :-) 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service