DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I hardly ever go to the dog park, but Vern was VERY active today and Fudge wanted to sleep, so I decided to take Vern to the dog park. I had not been in the park five minutes, when a Rottweiler came over and peed on my leg. He did not bother Vern. I am not sure what command I used, but I think I told him to get the heck (maybe stronger) away from me. The owner did yell "sorry" from a distance, but that was all he did. I walked around a bit with my dripping leg and my sweet Vern and sure enough, when I turned my back, the stupid dog did it again. Later, he did it to the guy I was talking to. I realize I was at a DOG park and dogs will be dogs, but I would have left if Vern was running around marking half the people there or even one tall woman having a bad hair day. (Vern does not lift his leg at all...just making a point)  Why did that Rottweiler single me out (and the other guy) when I had not interacted in any way with him? He was totally uninterested in Vern and there were tons of people there. I know how I want to end this, but there are guidelines, so I will just say "Am I some Rottweiler's ________ (insert word)

now???"

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess so....LOL. Fudge was very interested in my jeans when I came home. They quickly went into the wash. I guess "pee happens" and I didn't take it personally :)

There once was a large male Rottie

At the dog park he did something most naughty!

With a leg lift and pee

He soaked Laurie’s knee

He must have thought she was a hottie!

LOL....good one BruceGirl!  Let the Limerick wars begin (again).
Looks like the Limerick wars are back on.

BG, Do not start the Limerick wars up again. I need to sleep at night. If I have to join forces with you, would we be LuceGirl??

P.S. I liked your Limerick

LuceGirl - I like it!

In all honesty I was trying to be clever about your dog park experience and I wrote this before I read the Lauricki blog.  NOT trying to start another war - just going for a laugh.  Thanks to Donna I now think in limericks!!  It's like a limerick brain worm!

Yes, there does seem to be a strange bug going around.
You did give me a laugh :) Donna is a bad influence, I think!! The kind of girl our mothers warned us about....Limerick girls.
It is that DONNA!! She seems like such a good girl but she has a dark side!
Laurie, was that a typo, did you mean loose girl?

Either way I think it is probably appropriate if she is anything like her daughter Fudge.

Who I might add is now a beloved member of the Lauricki Alliance.:)

Remember, Ricki, we are an alliance now....Fudge is as wonderful as her mother....you signed the agreement.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service