DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I know this is a very exciting time of year, but with all of the excitement and hustle and bustle, I feel so bad.... So bad for Tori!  She just sits there watching me going in and out, up and down, rushing from one room to another.... she MUST feel my stress because she just looks at me and barks.  I have to make such a conscious effort to stop and play with the poor puppy-girl!  Tonight was a bit less hectic and I got to spend some extra time with her.  I feel like she's saying "What the Doodle?!" Any other doodles feeling left out out there?  I'll have to seriously make it up to her after Christmas... lots of cuddle time on the couch!

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i feel terrible every day that I have to go to work.  luckily my finance is home early and days off that I am not.  They call me on the phone sometimes. :)  We long for the day we can be home for retirement every day.  Then........it's 2 doods!!

Zoe is feeling it.  The last two weeks have been very busy for us and the weather does not help.  The other day I baked almost the whole day and Zoe wanted to go potty like every hour on the hour.......we summed it up as her "quality"time with mommy and daddy....otherwise she tears up paper when I leave.  She's been naughty but I guess I can't blame her...I am making a consious effort to make time tonight, as tomorrow is her therapy dog testing.....perfect timing huh?

gotta confess. without my girl for the first year..........:( i sad. I have not made christmas cookies.  the past weekend i made cookies for Monty.  Now I'm thinking I should have baked the cookies and sent them to my daughter........I'm gonna do better next time.  :(

Seda's response to all this running around is to eat the leaves off the avocado plant and vomit all over the bedroom floor.
She will not be denied!!

lol  the things doods do!  I hope Seda is doing okay! 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service