DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I was looking around on the net and found a breeder that has blue eyed Goldendoodles.They claim to be the only ones with blue eyed GD,s.Wont most of the puppies eyes turn from blue to some other darker color?They charge more for a blue eyed GD than the other colors.I wonder if they give some money back if the puppies eyes dont stay blue.LOL.I really like the blue eyes but ive heard that the breeder is not so good.Health and temperment is obviously more important than eye color.Does anyone have a blue eyed doodle?I would love to see pictures.

Views: 8806

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

this cracked me up!!! ROFL!

ROFL, Leslie, glad to oblige! I needed a little entertainment myself tonight!

seriously, this whole thing was so weird. It was like being in the twighlight zone.

Personally, I would like to thank Goldendoodle World for coming on and defending themselves. I am (relatively) new to DK, so I will (very loosely) represent all the 'newbies' here...

When the information first started coming up on Dee Gerrish, us new people could have simply chalked it up to 'bad blood' with some of the more senior contributors here. -- For fairness sake, not all of us assume the worst of someone. Giving the benefit of the doubt, it could have been personality clashes.

However, since Dee came on and started representing herself, a whole new generation of DK users are able to see straight from the horse's mouth what type of character she is. So, Thank You, Dee. I no longer have an 'open' opinion of you. Hopefully everyone here now and in the future has a very clear view of your business and personal ethics.  :)

"It is Better to say Nothing and be Thought a Fool, then to Open your Mouth and Remove all Doubt."

I must defend the senior contributors. We would not say anything negative without very good reasons.

I highly doubt it.  I somehow believe your the type of people whom enjoy  jerking off to this type content at night when you go to bed.  Isn't this what makes you feel proud to be an american ?  Oh excuse me...didn't  you say you were "international "  ?

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.  Okay, I've got to put you on IGNORE now, I'm busy at night

Bye.  See you next year

Better yet,  send me your first/last name, address and telephone number for my attorney. How about that ?

So Sad...

Very good points, Melanie.

I do agree, sometimes people are more to be pitied than blamed but not in this case.

Yea, I was thinking of this when I was out walking the doodles. I feel really badly for this person and her family, and quite a little greateful, since no matter how dysfunctional my family can be at times, it will never be anything like this...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service